Don't want to wake from my dream

over 3 years ago

Every now and then the first 5 min of waking from my sIeep am completly sad I have a broken heart I urn for the man I was with in my dream . when I am having this type of dream I find I don’t want to wake up and even when I do to use the bathroom I go right back to where I left off.the funny thing about this dream is I don’t actually know the man im in love with.I just know we are in love and some how we get separated and my dream we r trying to find our way back to eachother .I could go on and on but it would take up all this space.. Why do I have these dreams why do I have to feel the pain and heartach that goes with it why does it have to be so real … Anyone know what this dream means.thanks

over 3 years ago

Hi Stephanie,

The dream represents the ideal romantic situation that you are hoping for. It’s a subconscious manifestation of your fear of never really finding love. I would be happy to chat with you in detail an work with you and releasing that trauma that is manifesting as bad dreams.

Take a look at my profile to get an idea of the kind of reader I am and to see if you think we would work well together. I have hundreds of review to help you get an idea of my ability and I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Bright blessings and best wishes!!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago

There is an ancestral link to your unhappiness. You long to find your soul partner.