Visions

over 3 years ago
paradiselost didn't upload a photo

paradiselost

1 post

Not sure if this is the right place for me so i’ll just say what i want to say and let everyone else decide.

For a long time i’ve been able to ‘see’ things that will happen. The first time i dreamed i would find some money hidden behind a certain tree and sure enough the next morning i found money in the exact spot i saw in my dream. This happened when i was about 7-8 years old.

At the age of 16 i dreamed about someone jumping off a bridge in front of a train. 3 months later i actually witnessed this happening, again in the exact spot i dreamt about.

At the age of 20 i was at my grandparents house where my uncle and aunt were living (my grandparents had been dead about 10 years by this time) and I saw through the window someone walking up the ramp to the front door. I opened the door to see who it is and no one was there. My aunt asked why i opened the door and i said i saw someone. I described what the person looked like and what they were wearing and my aunt told me i just described what my grandmother looked like and what she was wearing when she died.

These are just some of the experiences i have had.

My question is… Is it possible to control when these things happen or am i stuck with them happening randomly, and if i can control them, how do i control them?

over 3 years ago

Well my dear it seems you are showing signs of intuition, and clairvoyance. Yes there is way to “control” these moments. From what you are describing as of now is simply opportunities where you are ale to make a difference. if you like message me and we can see if training or honing is possible for you.

Wishing you the best my dear.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

But this is important first to know WHAT IS THE PURPOSE BEHIND ALL OF THESE THINGS HAPPENING? then you’ll decided should you want to control them or not.

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love and career reading $10 call now

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

having this natural born ability is a blessing and a curse all in its own, it is not easy feeling these things understanding them but thru time u learn how to control and manage your gift i work with intuitves such as your self because we can help others but not our selves i would be more than happy to assist you in your journey! blessings all the best to you !

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

well, looks like you have something extrodinary here so it will take time to develop all this but give it some time play around with it.

over 3 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

I’m here for you..let’s tune into higher source where all event are generated and souls being brought to each other and we can shine true clarity on your situation.

Love and Light

over 3 years ago
joannemaree's photo

JoAnne Maree (joannemaree)

13 posts

ParadiseLost, you have come to the right place… There is no need to feel alone with this gift. :)Yes, there are way’s of controlling it, not saying it’s not still going to randomly occur for you, that too and more. You will be taught ways to tap in to, and tune out of these events. :) Ofcourse, sometimes it’s not all convenient, a message whilst you’re driving… or in a room full of people. Sometimes, you can’t take in as much as you’d like. Over time, you will learn to, with the right guidance and support. I’m here for you, message me if you’d like more information or to secure a booking to chat when you are free. :) I hope this information helps, at least make you feel a little more self assured, and confident as well as hopeful, that there are ways we can fine tune and hone in on these skills. :) Many blessings to you. Much light and love likewise. JoAnne Maree X

over 3 years ago

ParadiseLost<> You have a rare gift and it has been passed on to you ..very happy your not afraid of it..enjoy your blessings..feeling this is some thing to you will have your though out your life..