At a loss

over 4 years ago

I feel like I’m at a loss here. Everything has been two steps forward and one step back. I have a tendency to get trapped in my own mind so that might be it. I j want to spend the rest of my life with her and give it all that I got but it seems like she is trying to shield herself from falling with me. What can I do to break through? Or should I just let back and let her open up on her own?

over 4 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit nd see what you need to do , for her to come forward to you , if she wants a future and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

So, her and I did have a conversation. Part of her pulling back is that some issues I have and have a tendency for yelling. Not at her or any aggressive tendencies, just a way I vent. While there are other issues, that is the main one, now I just want to know is if and how we survive this

over 3 years ago

Yes, me and my insecurities are part of it as well

over 3 years ago

Hi Joseph,

You are are more evolved than you realize since you are able to identify that your insecurities as an individual are part of the issues you have as a couple. That’s a huge start. Communication in any relationship is key! Taking time to do so and really hear each other without projecting is half of the battle.

If you still want discuss other ways to heal and move forward, I’d be happy to help.

Bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

I’m here for you..let’s tune into higher source where all event are generated and souls being brought to each other and we can shine true clarity on your situation.

Love and Light

over 3 years ago

Well now, this is certain a surprise today. She told me that she wants to be with me but it might be best to be friends and see where it goes… I dont know what to think and where I went wrong

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now !