Broken inside

over 4 years ago

Things are complicated between myself and this guy… has been for months since mid November of 2019. Um also believe he’s with someone else and living with her because apparently he has to get car, and a cell phone. Now goals are more important with her than it was with me aparently. My name is Kelly 62084 and Donald 92388

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his real thoughts are , and I see a lot through spirit . On line now -Live chat Blessings

over 3 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

Call today for 19 mins 10$ special!!!!

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now 99%acc

over 3 years ago
psychic_love_advisor's photo

LOVE AND LIFE COACH (psychic_love_advisor)

25 posts

i honestly don’t see things working out, he is too distracted and you too are on total different page’s

over 3 years ago
spiritualguidemya's photo

Mya Visions (spiritualguidemya)

5 posts

Hi dear I see a lot of hot and cold between the two of you.. But this isnt the first time u have had a problem in your love life. Contact me for more info.

over 3 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Relationships are always complicated, mostly when there are doubts and insecurities…, and worst if there are more than 2.

We can check deeply what´s going on, then you can take wise decisions from now on.

Ready to serve you.

Xoxo

over 3 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Contact me to find out exactly what’s going on and how to move forward.

over 3 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hello thank you for choosing bitwine my name is Maria and im happy to assist you with all your spiritual needs,hope you are doing well today.as a twin flame expert i am able to provide you full on in-depth accuracy with all of your life’s question, i am available for online chat if you would like to know whats going on all i need is your name and d.o.b hope you have a wonderful day many blessings to you :)

over 3 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

I’m here for you..let’s tune into higher source where all event are generated and souls being brought to each other and we can shine true clarity on your situation.

Love and Light

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me iam online.