Intuitive reading vs Tarot

over 4 years ago

I have had a looooot of readings both intuitive (mostly) and just a few tarot readings. This is more of an opinion based question but which seems to be more accurate? I mean picking up on situation either intuitively or thru tarot is good but whats better to believe? The tarot reading I was 1000 percent on point and I didn’t feel as though it was sugarcoated either. I’m still.learning tarot myself and I am intuitive as well. I guess it depends on the reader

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a 10$ special!

over 4 years ago

Honestly, this is a bit of a grey area and it depends on what kind of questions or areas of insight being reviewed. I don’t think any skilled tarot reader is ever JUST someone that memorized the meaning of cards. They are using the general card meanings and tuning into their intuition. Some new readers don’t realize that is part of the process. Technically, you can teach any person to read tarot if they are just memorizing the technical meanings of the cards and images. However, I think that in most cases, tarot is just a tool, of sorts, to “turn the intuitive on” like a key starts a car. I don’t think its a black and white scenerio. This is when you are working with ethical readers, of course. I was working with my intuition and psychic gifts way before I touched a tarot deck. In fact, the first tarot class I ever took was an intuitive class where the instructor encouraged use to come up come up with key words or feelings for each card. I learned a lot about trusting one’s own gut feelings from that class.

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now 99%acc

over 3 years ago

deary, it all depends on how well you are connected. yes the cards will at a times go a bit deeper, however intuitive readings are more for clarity and in my experience the connection between reader and client are what makes the difference between and accurate reading and a strong reading. tarot is always funner.