Cheating

over 4 years ago
shari71 didn't upload a photo

shari71

1 post

I’ve been with this guy for 5 yrs now. I’m dum enough I’ve stayed. His cheating, lieing all the time, hiding stuff,Detaching from me, blaming everything on me, I just need to no if Irene is fucking him the hole time I’ve been with him? And I want to no how many more girls were there? Did William even love me? I’m now physically, emotionally, mentally, financially fucked his Destroyed me. Please and thank you please help me know everything about him

over 4 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

5 years of your precious life is too much waiting for him to change and to give you the place that you deserve and are worth.

How many girls have been there or even accept him to blame you for all, happens because you are not loving you enough to take your life in your hands.

We can go as deep as you wish in a read in order to look forward to living a great life…, with or without him…

over 4 years ago

hi there I am able to help and answer your qyestions I do not tell you what you whant to here or sugarcoat my reading I tf you would like a detailed reading connect with me to get those answers and a peace of mind of whats really going on

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love&career readings $10 call now 99%acc ty