is it real?

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I keep hearing that a man from my past is coming back into my life.That they have been thining of me and didnt want to lose me etc. That also a current man/ men around me had feelings but are afraid to show it. I know these tend to come up in scam reading..but ive had it actually happen in the past. Im wondering if anyone..a true reader… can help me with this, if this is actually true..who he/they are.maybe a description, name even. Thank you

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

A man will be there who is from your past.I will tell you more about him after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi Audry, I can Give you a very straightforward reading on your current situation I must tune into your vibrations and spirit to see exactly what is going on sometimes our past lives can revist us in our present lives and we can often get mixed up or confused. i am available for a full in-depth reading please email me to make an apt! Good Luck and Many blessings to you!

over 4 years ago

Will be happy to give you a reading that will both heal and REVEAL.

~pmk

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work ,kidss and so on…. Come and

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love&career readings $10 call now 99%acc ty