Looking for an overall life reading...

over 4 years ago

Not really sure which advisor would best suit me.

Career, life, love reading… overall, everything all in one!

Thank you in advance!

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

Hi Courtney,

I can help you. I am able to look at all areas of life. Take a look at my reviews and my profile to get an idea of how I work. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about your life after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me give you over haul reading and see what is ahead for you On line now. Blessings

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work ,kidss and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hi dear please contact me I will do a full general reading for you that will be in depth and insightful.

over 4 years ago
visions_by_ann's photo

Soul Healer (visions_by_ann)

5 posts

hello there! my name is Ann, and I would love to connect with you. I understand posting on the board and receiving so many advisor options could be a bit overwhelming. I find that self connection first really helps in making these decisions. You can self connect by taking some deep breaths and envision yourself safe in your minds eye. trust your instincts, as we are all a bit psychic. ask yourself to lead you to who your meant to connect with that will lead you to your greatest good.

if that happens to be me, I would love to connect with you, but I have faith you will be led to who you need to speak with.

I personally do have over 25 professional experience, I am an expert tarot reader and have focused on further developing my psychic abilities and now am able to tap into what is called The Clairs. I can see past present and future, I hear msgs from our loved ones and angel guides, I can feel the emotions of your romantic interest or friend /family member, and I know what steps you need to take towards your destiny. My Specialty started in Love Relationships (don’t we all?) but I now focus on true destiny within all of lifes areas, along with expert certified life coaching.

may you always journey in light – Ann

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc