Why does this keep happening?

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

feel the universe, Guides,whoever is trying to gear me a certain way, leave my current living situation and the guy in it.but right when im able to go in that direction, financially something always happens. Car needs fixing, i land in the hospital, .hours at work get cut etc .to where i feel stuck..if universe want me to go one way, why does it seem to stop me when i can..confused. lol

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hi Audry,

The Queen of Swords came up for your question, which is actually a very positive card. The Queen of Swords is all about transcending difficulties and letting go of the things that do not serve our future.

The one thing change related to swords is that Swords represent the element of air and symbolize the mind. Which means that the “letting go” is associated with patterns of thought. I would recommend using the affirmative prayer, “I am willing to release the mental patterns that are contributing to this situation.”

If you want a more detailed look into this situation, please give me a call. If you let me know that you are coming from the forum I can give a 10% discount on any of the flat rate deals.

Love & light, James M.

❤️❤️❤️

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi dear, please contact me for a full reading as I am picking up on a lot on your situation.

over 4 years ago
missjanie's photo

- (missjanie)

53 posts

Hi dear feel free to contact me for a reading, blessings, janie x