Ex girlfriend

over 4 years ago

I’ve been told my ex’s girlfriend could be expecting a baby later on in the year, is this true? Should I be concerned?

over 4 years ago
aware_ness's photo

ShyTear (aware_ness)

13 posts

I am available to do a pendulum reading to answer any yes or no questions or we can do a card reading to dig deeper.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you and see what is head and change s, and if she is having a by later on this year. I will look into spirit . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Ashleigh,

Have you thought about contacting your Ex or her family by actually showing up in person or by dialing their phone?

It seems that your concern about a spawn is a great issue for you. If your Ex is gestating your spawn don’t you want to plan on how to care for it?

over 4 years ago

Nah, it’s not me or my ex, it’s his girlfriend so I can’t really do that

over 4 years ago

I’m online now if you want to give me a try! :)

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply within 1 hour.

Regards: dancing_voice