My marriage

over 4 years ago

Is my husband Lachadrick Allen 04/29/1990 hinding anything from me? My name Quanna Datcher my birthday 01/04/1989

over 4 years ago

Feel free to call dear, we can look into the two of your situations and see what the truth is beneath everything.

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call me today for a ten dollar special

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply within 1 hour. Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

Hi Quanna, I’d love to take a look. Best regards!

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he is hiding anything from you . I will look into his thoughts . I read the spirit of the person. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
aware_ness's photo

ShyTear (aware_ness)

13 posts

That is a very vague question let me help you dig deeper than that to find out the root of the problem and the solution. I am available for call now

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

With a deeper reading I am able to tune into your vibrations and tell you what you need to hear please call today to gain the insight u are looking for

over 4 years ago

Hi there, I was particularly drawn to your question. I can help with a love tarot reading. DonnaWilliams

over 4 years ago

I specialize on relationship and love expert on reunite lover back together I will tell you every things that has been going on around your relationship and what secret have been hiding from you I will bring you the truth and clarity about his feeling his need and wants has well has is real intention is he keeping you in the dark I feel this energy around you plz call me so my spiritual guide and myself can help you with your question and give you the best advise for your relationship and what you need to do my guides are hare to help you in this matter my specialties are reunite and putting back broken relationship call me

over 4 years ago

Hi LeeLoo,

The Moon card came up for this question. The Moon is about facing and transcending fear and is also associated with psychic insights. The archetypal idea related to the Moon is to see the fear or distress within the “darkness” but then to transcend it and gain a greater understanding. There are aspects of the Moon that would influence the transparency of someone within a relationship, since all relationships and experiences within relationships are essentially co-created.

If you want a more detailed look at this situation, please give me a call. If you let me know that you are coming from the forum I can give you a 10% discount on any of my flat rate deals.

Love & light, James M.

❤️❤️❤️

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Quanna. please contact me for a reading im picking up on a lot you need to know about your situation.

over 4 years ago
missjanie's photo

- (missjanie)

53 posts

Hi dear feel free to contact me for a reading, blessings, janie x