How does he feel about me now?

over 4 years ago

So, I really want to know how my ex Mir feels about me now. I’m under the impression that he hates me since I’m blocked on everything and he won’t reply even after I’ve tried to apologize and make amends. I’m really struggling to move on and it’s been nearly 4 months.

My DOB: July 1st 1997 His DOB: April 24th 1998

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you the truth how he feels about you now , I see a lot through spirit . Come in and let me give you the answers to your questions nd more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago

Its just been very hard for him to face his feelings. I can see what his mind is under and he is very on edge about opening up.

Love an light, feel free to call me and we can look into it.

jade

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call today for a ten dollar special!

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now!

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hello. I am picking up on a strong energy in your love area and seeing a lot you need to know, including his feelings, emotions and intentions. if youre interested in learning whats in store for you please contact me for an in depth reading