Love Forecast

over 4 years ago

Hi I want to know about my year 2020 for my love life

over 4 years ago
aware_ness's photo

ShyTear (aware_ness)

13 posts

I pulled 4 cards for you 1 for each quarter e.g. Jan. – Mar., Apr. – Jun., Jul. – Sept. and Oct. – Dec.

The first card I pulled which pertains to Jan. – March says:

Narrow Pathway – “Tread thoughtfully”

Card Meaning: “Do not make any quick decisions. Think things through. Tread carefully. If you rush into anything, there are potential difficulties. Keep very focused and don’t allow yourself to get distracted. Your will succeed if you go slowly. The relationship will grow, but don’t be in a hurry. Let it all emerge in its own time. Be thoughtful in all areas of your life.”

2nd card – April – June – Distant Thunder “Clear the air”

3rd card – July – September – Grace and Gratitude – “Through gratitude, joy expands.”

4th Card – October – December – Vast Vistas – “Expand your horizons”

If you would like a more detailed reading or to know more feel free to book an appt with me here through live chat or recv a 3 min video response through Purple Ocean app in your app store. Search for Aware Ness.

Have an abundant day.

over 4 years ago

I have a current special going on my per minute, feel free to call and we can do an overview for your year moving forward

love and light!

Jade

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me look into your love life for this year and see will you be in commit relationship and when you will meet the person , where both will full each other . I read the spirit around the person and situation . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hello. please contact me for an in depth reading that will give you insight and information on your situation

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

This year will bring many emotions and feelings you have never experienced before please contact me for a more detailed read in this