Dreams

over 4 years ago
lilkomix didn't upload a photo

lilkomix

2 posts

So I recently had a dream about a red and white snake being pulled out of a safe that I some how knew the code to but I could not get to it so I had someone else do it for me and they handed me a white and red snake and I held it and it wrapped around my hand, I searched it up on the internet and found many different meanings about it. I was hoping to find someone to tell me what it was about?

over 4 years ago
lilkomix didn't upload a photo

lilkomix

2 posts

The snake was not harming me and I was not scared of it, but in reality I’m terrified of snakes.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Lilkomix;

I’d be happy to provide you with a fully detailed dream interpretation. There’s a strong sense of you getting new opportunities while you feel somewhat shackled by accepting the new responsibility.

For the full meaning … give me a chat.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes , and much more . On line now -Live chat . I will give you the truth. Blessings

over 4 years ago

This is some intense symbolism, it needs a full breakdown to understand how to unlock the secret to a greater life. blessings

TGO

over 4 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Some very intense symbolism here. So you knew the code to the safe, but were hesitant to open it yourself. This could mean that you are allowing your own fears to hold you back from the change that you are seeking or need/want.

Snakes are very indicative of change and growth, sort of shedding your old self to become who you want to be, or overall change in your life. Red and white are also important as white usually indicates a spiritual progression or a sense of protectiveness. Red can be love (if you associate it with that color), or it can be finding the things you are passionate about.

I would be happy to help you dig deeper into this.

Charlotte

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️