I don't know what to do?

over 4 years ago

I’m embarrassed to ask this but… I lost my keys i look everywhere i feel like its still at home but i haven’t found it yet its driving I don’t have the slightest idea where it could be I feel terrible…...

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My names Erica I have been on bitwine for over 5 years now I have been giving advice on love to thousands and thousands of clients I have yet to be wrong! timeframes are in-depth and accurate all my readings are very detailed & direct why wait any longer? im online now!

over 4 years ago

sure, i can help…

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Did you look u der the couch? I lost mine, asked psychics where they could be..i felt they where in the house,,but not past the kitchen..they said..a dark place w fabric.like a purse or hamper…4 months later i had to move the couch to deep clean and..there they were.. i hope you find them.. before you spend money on new ones

over 4 years ago
lunamurotarot's photo

Luna Muro (lunamurotarot)

2 posts

i have a card with the picture of the keys. i ask where they are in which room and where i see the key there it is.

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc

over 4 years ago

near your laundry or clothes. Keep me posted and mention this ill do a special 10 mins for 40$