Confused!!

over 4 years ago

I am not sure what’s going on…. It’s been over 3 weeks now and I have heard from Jay. Readers on here are telling me mixed things and I’m not sure what is true etc. Thanks in advance

over 4 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

The more you ask different readers, the more confused you will be. You need to allow energies to become calmer and then consult, take about 3 weeks before to come to another reading.

We can read Jay instead of you, so it will help you to see things from his side.

Xoxo

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam online if you want a reading on this matter.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his on his mind and what his thoughts are toward you , when he will contact you . Blessings

over 4 years ago

I agree with Meztli. Too many readings isn’t going to be helpful.

over 4 years ago

Thank you all

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My names Erica I have been on bitwine for over 5 years now I have been giving advice on love to thousands and thousands of clients I have yet to be wrong! timeframes are in-depth and accurate all my readings are very detailed & direct why wait any longer? im online now!

over 4 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 100% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Charlotte,

When you connect with a psychic, have them tell you something about you or about the situation before hiring. That should help you find someone who is accurate.

Psychic readers are not supposed to give away answers to questions before hiring though (so understand that before connecting).

Hope that helps.

SunTiger