Saw my exes name on a street sign and a guy I liked side by side!

over 4 years ago
queennovacane didn't upload a photo

queennovacane

1 post

Me and my ex haven’t been together for almost 4 years now . But he did come back to me twice and I declined but lately I feel I should have took the offer . We didn’t end on completely bad turns I fell in love with him so unexpected. The other guys name I saw doesn’t really give me the time of day he plays interested but when it comes down to it he doesn’t show up . What does this mean ?

over 4 years ago

im online to chat

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU MAY HAVE HAD A ZILLION PEOPLE TELL YOU DIFFERENT THINGS BUT, IF YOU WOUD LIKE ME TO READ FOR YOU ON THIS MATTER IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me give you a truthful reading on your questions and give you the truth and much more I see a lot through spirit. Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam here waiting as spirit tells me to tell you there is so much going on right now but I see that your being lead in too many different directions dear.

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My names Erica I have been on bitwine for over 5 years now I have been giving advice on love to thousands and thousands of clients I have yet to be wrong! timeframes are in-depth and accurate all my readings are very detailed & direct why wait any longer? im online now!

over 4 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

I can connect to your angelic guides and your higher self to help clarify the situation

over 4 years ago

I can help (:

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Queennovacane,

Your ex’s friend is sexually attracted but he’s not in a place to make a commitment. If you’d like a fully detailed reading … give me a chat!

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hello, come in and let me give you full love reading on your ex , and the guy you like and see what is head in the days to come on love and romance . On line now . I will give you the truth and much more. Blessings

over 4 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 100% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 4 years ago
psychicloveexpert's photo

Love Reading Psychic Solutions (psychicloveexpert)

4 posts

hi, i would like to look into things for you. contact me for answers and insight.

over 4 years ago

You will have a choice to make very soon.

call me to discuss.

love an light

TGO

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc