Same name as my ex - coincidence?

over 4 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

I’ve been looking to chat with someone about this guy I met around Christmas 2019. It was over social media, usually I don’t find anyone interesting chatting over social media and I’d just chat for fun but never get to the point of meeting. I don’t know how out of the blue him and I connected so well, everything was so easy with him. We ended but meeting on New Year’s Eve and had the best time (didn’t want it to end) he made me feel so special. I really feel that this could go somewhere and I am finally feeling I can move on. But it so happens that he has the same name as my ex, Amit. Coincidence? But the truth is in such short time I like the new Amit. Now I’m confused because all this time I’ve been waiting for my ex to come back and communication with the new guy has kind of slowed down and it’s bothering me.. Help

over 4 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

While the Seven of Rods indicates that you will meet someone new, there is also the Five of Swords Reversed. It is time to let go of your ex, he is not coming back my dear; so heal yourself and be happy with who you are. Change is coming towards you, have the confidence in yourself to accept it. And if the new guy is slowing down, don’t let it bother you. He was the person to show you that relationships can be wonderful, accept that gift. If you would like to speak further, please get in touch.

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Join me me i am here i will tell you every things about him

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi love what I’m feeling very strongly, is that you and this man have a strong bond and a deep conecction, I feel it was for a reason you have met your ex lessons where learned, and it was an experience you will always care and love that man and that’s okay, I feel that this new man with the same name came into your life to give you some peace of mind weirdly enough, that you got the best version of him you could have possibly get, id love to chat with you and to have an amazing chat!

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future $10 for 14mis call now ty

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future, then give me a call. If i am not available message me , I will get back to you in an hour.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️