rebalancing and spiritual cleansing

over 12 years ago
ritaks64 didn't upload a photo

Rita (ritaks64)

7 posts

I would like to know just what a Aura re-balancing and spiritual shield is and how it helps the person?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I don’t know about spiritual cleaning,but i do know of aligning chakras and opening your karmic passages.It helps to invoke blessings and positive influence in your life.Msg me and i will tell you all about it.blessings regardless-stacy

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Hello Rita, If you want to contact me to learn about both the balance and cleansing, Call me because its difficult to explain :) Many blessings!

over 12 years ago
sueee didn't upload a photo

sue (sueee)

11 posts

the shield is a protection you put around ur self to protect frm psychic attack or possible negativity

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

actually it is not difficult at all to explain… a aura re-balancing is when your aura color is not bright you “should” have a light colord aura if you do not have a light colord aura then most likely you are feelings alot of stress and confusion that allows your life to be hard-er then it should. a spiritual shield is for protection because when doing a aura re-balancing there will be good and bad spirits around you, you would wnat the shield of preotection to block away and shield off off bad spirits and only allow good spirits to be around you, if you want more info please call me hun i do have much expierance in these fields :) Godbless