Worry

over 4 years ago
tmoney24's photo

tmoney24

15 posts

So last weekend I fell into temptation with an ex and I’m scared that because of one slip up I might be pregnant and I dont want that to happen. I took PLAN B the following day and now it’s just been awaiting game on getting my menstrual period. I’m scared, nervous and all I have truly no family they have let me down on so many occasions for support. I re

over 4 years ago
tmoney24's photo

tmoney24

15 posts

Really just want my period I need answers. I’m truly pleading for anyone to tell me. I feel like my period will be late I’m just scared.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around and much more . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Let’s delve deep and find the answers that are waiting

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hello contact me im available now

over 4 years ago
psychic_catalina's photo

Psychic Catalina (psychic_catalina)

4 posts

up for the night? a lot on your mind give me a call im available now

over 4 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. i can go in depth related to your bodily functions .

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY