English (Change)

we were so happy :(

16 days ago

Or is it in my imagination :( One day someone was supposed to pick me up from school..and there was no one there :( I remember crying and crying…but it was no use

16 days ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you.

15 days ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into the pass , to see where it is affecting you in the present and so much more. ON line now -Live chat -I have specials . Blessings

15 days ago

Some inner child work and shadow work would be highly beneficial for you during this time. I have a diverse background in the healing arts, and would be glad to help. :) You have some stuff bubbling up to the surface that wants to be healed, and then released. Be gentle with yourself.

Blessings,

Violet

15 days ago

IM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

14 days ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

3 days ago

Hello im online now please contact me so I can look into your situation

3 days ago

hello my dear and welcome and yes i can see it in the cards, but there is good reasons please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

3 days ago

CALL ME IAM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL!

2 days ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️