English (Change)

Love

20 days ago
rubs didn't upload a photo

Ruby (rubs)

1 post

Hello, I’ve had reading with different advisors about my situation and idky they all tell me different things or predictions don’t even come to pass. All I wanna know is when he is going to contact me and how he really feels about me without sugar coating.

19 days ago

Hello, . I have specials today .Let look into spirit and give you the truth , If he will contact you or not . I don’t sugar coat . Only what is around his thoughts and spirit toward you .On line now -Live chat . Blessings – Marva .lee

19 days ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

18 days ago

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

16 days ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

16 days ago

come talk to me I have over 40 yrs exp. I do not sugar coat anything nor tell you what you want to hear only what you need to hear however, be prepared to hear the truth.