Is it really over?

over 4 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

Is it really over between Amit and I? I love him with all my heart and I can’t believe he left. I waited patiently for two years for him to be ready but he left me for someone else. The pain of seeing him with someone else is unbearable. Feeling miserable because I can’t even move on. Is he never coming back? Is it really over? I am not able to find answers

over 4 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into this situation for you.

over 4 years ago
psychicwasi's photo

Future Insights 2020 ❤️ (psychicwasi)

76 posts

Please call me I will tell you the truth.

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome, and im so sorry to hear that you are hurt. but yes it is over and the reasons for you not moving on because you dont have clarity on why he left, but right now im seeing because this is not your falt. im on line join e for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

Hi I am Not sure how this works but ill ask my question anyway, im Gabrielle Ariane 21/03/1988 and I’d like to know if samuel 17/12/1992 will come back to me or if he’ll stay with his ex girlfriend new relationship and forget me?

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€20,30 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello, if you would like me to read for you on this issue call me now.

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)