Brother passed away

over 4 years ago

Hi my brother passed away on Jun 16th can anyone tell me if he has messages and if he is ok

over 4 years ago

Hello, I’m so sorry for you loss. He knows you miss him . Come in and let me tune in . On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Oh jes come to me i will tell you every thing what you want to know

over 4 years ago

I connect with the loved ones who have past. I just need his name and dob. I understand these things are hard to do not knowing what your brother wants to tell you or has been trying to tell you. msg or call me chat and I will tell you exatly what is going on.

over 4 years ago

With loving condolences. Simply passed over, with love

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call m today and let me tune into his energy ill tell you if there are any messages for you.

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes he is okay my dear , but it seems tht your not you seem to have a lot on your mind , im on line if you wanna talk . please me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hi there.

I don’t usually do mediumship online.. I just wanted to send my condolences and say I’m so sorry for your loss. I know you loved him very much, and still do. Please know that he will visit you during dream-time.

Sending hugs and blessings,

Violet