Help me understand him continued....

over 4 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Ok- so my significant other just messaged. Wants to see me Sunday. Hes been silent 3 weeks. I’m tired of him going distant and tired of the silent treatment – when I mention us taking our relationship to the next step. I’m confused about my feelings right now – hurt mostly. Because this is just going to repeat again in a few months. I want more than a long distance relationship! It’s time for him to grow up. Hes 50 years old / 2 kids / you would think, he would. Memorial day weekend when we were last together- we were looking at homes together. For the first time in almost 3 yrs I felt happy. Because I felt like a couple. Then- he went silent. Just to knock every piece of hope out of me. I’m guarded every time he does this. He is very good to me when we are together/ and we communicate through out the day/ night when we are apart. But he goes silent. Its hurtful. My question is when will we have a life together? I want a life change- and live happily ever after. If there is such a thing :(

over 4 years ago
psychicwasi's photo

Future Insights 2020 ❤️ (psychicwasi)

76 posts

Call me I’m Online and I would love to help you

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes i can see that he is really confused he is not lieing about that . but at the same time it is coming from the past hurts as well, that has caused a stumbling block in his path . but im on line if you wanna talk $10.00 for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

Hun,

As hard as it is to admit to yourself, sometimes you have to remove yourself from the situation and say it out loud. Write it down as if it were someone else in the situation. Would you feel the same. More often than not, we know the answers to our own questions, but we hold on to hope to avoid facing pain. If this has been going on for 3 years, he’s not going to suddenly change.

If you want an honest and compassion view of what’s going on and what you can expect from the situation in the near future, give me a call. I won’t lie to you or provide you with false hope, but I will give you logical and honest advice paired with what my gift shows me to likely come to pass.

I wish you the very best. I hope you give me a chance to help you look at this the best way to help you in the long run.

Be well hun,

Pixie

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY .

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his real problem , why he does this . I will look into spirit around this situation , or if you will move forward and see what is ahead. On now Live chat . I have specials . I will give you the truth. Blessings

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for a full life love and career reading $10 tells the truth to your future.

over 4 years ago
psychiccounselantmelina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

52 posts

call me any time $10 for 22mins full life love and career reading call today for a brighter and clear tomorrow offering love specials as to why things are happening in your life with truehonest answers, no sugar coat

over 4 years ago

im on line i have a $10.00 deal for 20 minutes please join me.