Feeling so alone...

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I feel like ill always be alone. Im pretty shy,quiet& just a introvert. .self conscious about weight etc.. not good at convetsation.hard for me to just ..get out there to meet people as friends or otherwise& my one& only real friend that id talk to everyday about the silliest thing passed away ,so i feel ultra alone. Im currently stuck in the same house w my ex. Thought we could be roommates after break up& for the most part we are ok.. but its still hard to see him move on..though he doesnt show it.. i know he has.. great:) but still.. loli dont have a real place of my own in the house.im just kinda here. trying to save money to get out..but right now, i switched jobs..which even w that i dont see finding anyone to hang out with. ,resturant kitchen, primarly men& i never could make friends w guy as just friend. the paychecks are just evening out.. but everytime, so far ,i get ahead w money to get out, something happens. . Life i know.. but i get down. feeling like im stuck &alone. With no near end in sight. I know im kinda just in a slump &feeling sorry for myself, but does anyone have any insights, ideas to help me get out of my shell, meet people when i have no money for things.. everything. . Im just ..you know.. :( thank you for any ideas