Spiritually drained

over 4 years ago

What can you do to remedy this? What exactly causes this? Is this the same as trying to have a higher vibration?

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

call me :)

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is going to change around you and have a higher vibration in your spirit and much more . I will give you the truth . I see a lot through spirit and much more Specials today . Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychicseersharon didn't upload a photo

sharon love and life coach (psychicseersharon)

4 posts

Hello my dear this is sometime caused by picking up on others vibrations and others draining you of your’s you have a great conections with others .but sometime this will leave you feeling this way. please call and I can help you build yourself back up .

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your questions and no it does not have nothing to do with that . but it has a lot to do with the people you hang out with, and there nagativity and a spiritual cleans is in order for you to gain you strength back.join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
nyxxxyy's photo

Trista Brooke (nyxxxyy)

3 posts

Feeling spiritually drained causes your energy on other levels to shift negatively; however, there is a way of cleansing and clearing out that negative vibrations. I do tarot readings, but I also practice magic. Consult me today and we can also look into doing a cleansing for you. Thank you!

over 4 years ago

Being spiritually drained means that you are making or have made decisions and choices at the soul level that are not in line with who you are! Your “protective spheres” are being depleted. Luckily there are ways to get you more in line with your divine soul blueprint that allow you to feel energetically charged and high vibe. Feel free to contact me and let’s go into greater detail.