Mediumship-related question - loved one who has passed

over 4 years ago
rcdforum didn't upload a photo

rcdforum

1 post

Hi everyone. I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don’t mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :sad:

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope… answers… reassurance… but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways – I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance.

over 4 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hello rcdforum, welcome to Bitwine.

I work with ‘Talking to Heaven Oracle’ with wich we can try to connect to Chris and just listen what he needs to tell you. We can´t ask him questions, but you can receive up to 5 messages from him. It will be better to do a written reading as sometimes the messages are long.

I looks forward to hear from you if you wish me to do this for you.

Best regards.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO . FIRST AND FORMOST I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. WHEN SOMEONE YOU LOVE PASSES YOU WANT ANSWERS LIKE: “WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?” “WHERE WERE THEY?” “WHAT WERE THEIR PLANS”? “WAS THERE SOMTHING THAT THEY WANTED TO SAY TO SOMEONE SPECIFIC”? THIS GOES ON AND ON AND ON. AND THE MORE THAT HAPPENS THE MORE INTENS THAT ONE QUESTION BECOMES BUT THERE ARE ANSWERS. IT COULD BE THAT IT WAS JUST ONE THINGS THAT THAY WANTED TO SHARE OR A HUNDRED IT ALL DEPENDS.

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️