The moon and the empress tarot card need help!

over 4 years ago
rhondagrl24 didn't upload a photo

rhondagrl24

1 post

Hello! I need help from an experienced tarot card reader if possible? My friend who is just starting to do tarot readings pulled cards for me today. She was shuffling the deck and The moon and the Empress card both fell out. She had said that the moon card stood for unseen issues or conflict but voluntary changes and empress is ALL baby. So any idea why these 2 cards would fall out together? What exactly is the meaning of these 2 cards together?

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IT DOES HAVE A REAL SIGNIFACANTS AND IT MEANS THAT THERE ARE SOME CHANGES COMING!

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question and im reading the understanding right now and yes it does mean that changes are coming forward. i have a $10.00 deal for 20 minute if you like to talk more.

over 4 years ago
naturalbornpsychic didn't upload a photo

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

22 posts

The Moon Card is a strong emotional card. Intense Emotions and intuition. The Empress is a creation card – again she carries intuition, nurturing, creative energies and can stand for conception or motherhood, but it is not a given. It is best to ask the Reader for the interpretation. You have strong emotions, strong intuition and creation. If I drew these cards, without feeling your energy, I would say you have yourself in a situation that you may have always felt would occur, such as a downfall of a relationship or other creative project, situation and are in for a let down.