work issue

over 12 years ago

Hi: My boss has played false and took my allowance away unfairly. I have asked reason why and tried to get it back… do you see that I will get the justice or should i tell her immediate boss?

cheers

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If you have had no joy with your boss then always go higher obviously mediation is required between you and that person as your boss has to have a legal reason to do that. Do you have a copy of your contract see what clauses are in there in regards to this issue perhaps there has been a breech on your bosses part. I would suggest you get someone you know who has some experience with contracts to go through your contract and perhaps be there when mediation takes place as a witness. You are entitled to be heard and thats why you always take it higher so that it can be dealt with. Your contract should cover this issue. If you don’t know of anyone go speak to a lawyer at a community law centre its free or go to citizens advice beaureau they can refer you and will have documents covering employment law they can refer to. But you do need to go back to your contract that you signed its the key to resolving this.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi,I have the sun tarot card for you,this means eventual justice for you and getting what you deserve.though you have to work hard and be alert to what is going on.

did they tell you why? did they say they will pay you back? if so,wait and see..if not,than file a complaint with a boss or supervisor.Though i think you will get your pay back at some point.

if you like msg me and we can look into matters more in depth-stacy xxx

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey lily anastassia its showing me that there was a reason and i am picking up much stress from your end there has been more going on then you are even aware of, right now your energy is a bit negative because this has upset you in a way on the other hand there is alot that you should definetly be aware of please chat now with me you may view my reviews and see how accurate i am i would be more then happy to chat and read for you i will be hopeing to hear from you soon :) Lea