So I broke it off

over 4 years ago
saxzy didn't upload a photo

Anna p (saxzy)

4 posts

After months of things getting worse, and Communication down to almost zero, no romance just stand-still and anger… I decided to break it off with my boyfriend. We’ve only been seing eachother for 4 months, but I had such high hopes for us in the beginning. He was such a great guy, but I just felt heart broken and unloved in the end. I could not see Another way out of this, to turn it around.. I have tried… Did I do the right thing?

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

your decision was based on thinking through it thoroughly. I would say yes.

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Come and find what happen i am here for clarity

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and yes you actually did do the right thing so dont feel bad about what you did because he was not listening and he got very comfortable in this relationship he also felt that he didnt have to change so you needed to take a stand nd this was a good thing. please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.im on line.