who is a better man for me?

over 4 years ago

Laura 9/19 I was just wondering which guy is better for me Dave 8/11 or Nick 10/23. I have been known Dave since high school we both went our own separate ways since then. On facebook in 2015 randomly I found out he got married has 2 kids, couple months after heard rumors that he was not happy and that he still had feeling for me. Just recently in April out of the clear blue sky met Nick on twitter, I was so drawn/attracted to him he is handsome. I really want to chat with him on twitter we have not official chatted yet.We r both Italian and have things, we both like to talk politics. For some reason I like Nick more. Can u give me information/tell me who is better for me Dave or Nick? & who u see a future with? be honest.

over 4 years ago

im online come chat

over 4 years ago
love_advisor_nicole's photo

Psychic Advisor Nicole (love_advisor_nicole)

17 posts

im online come chat with me I will tell you the truth

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit an see who is the better man for the future , I see a lot through spirit an much more. On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and as i can see in the cards that nick is a better match for you he has so much more in commin with you. please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line .