Im losing it!!!!

over 4 years ago

Im so angry allll the time. Seems like everything is coming down on me. Im sad 1 minute, happy the next, angry, happy…...my life has noooo balance. Im so angry at.times I feel like I want to hurt someone. This is NOT good. Im scared I really I like legit feeling like killing something. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

over 4 years ago

That can be anything from a chemical imbalance or a hormonal imbalance. I would talk to a doctor before talking to an advisor.

over 4 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

just from your energies I can see you went through things in your child hood that is affecting you now in your future I don’t want to get in to anything else on comments so please when you have the time come and chat with me if i am offline message me on this site thank you dear talk soon.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Please come in and let me give you full insight on your problems here , this is not good and I know you want to get better from this . I see a lot through spirit . I have specials . Blessings