paranormal nightmares

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

I just woke up from my nightmare for the night. I always have em they never stop. I have social anxiety and stress everyday. In my nightmare I was in my house and my family member posted a selfie of me I didn’t approve of I went downstairs and confronted her she got mad and stepped outside. Never came in back in house (one I live in now) it’s empty in dreams. I started putting my cats in mini cages one I recognized was a blue one I have in reality. I called my sis that mom is acting strange and I was scared for life sis texts me she has to keep working (ignoring me) stops texting and I start hallucinating seeing other cats that looked like mine. I went back upstairs in my room and peaked through the closet creak and this isn’t the first time but the closet is the magic place. It has a glow feeling and in other dreams I have used it as an escape to teleport to different places. I woke up after. My initials are M.C dob 4/19/99 I would like a reading on this by the way, It was raining last night and my lamp flickered off (not fully) with electrical sound and came back on and I heard the lamp sound again but I asked my family member in real life she said all the lights went off from the storm

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

if you see this message. My left hand just got really hot after posting the nightmare story on bitwine. Which was odd I really need a reading on the nightmares I be getting and this

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

hello dear join me i am here for you

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me know for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 4 years ago

hi Im online come chat

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

come connect with me today and I can help

over 4 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

from what i am seeing is someone is trying to contact you from the other side and is trying to inform you about something that is going to happen soon call me im online now i have alot to tell you and i dont want everyone to see