Need advice?

over 4 years ago

So I gave everything up and came to Florida in the first week of April I just couldn’t deal with the negativity anymore and I don’t want my child around it, only thing is I haven’t told my friend about the whole baby situation yet but my best friend came with me and she’s been making comments so I don’t know who knows or not. It’s not that I’m hiding it I just feel more peaceful keeping it to myself am I wrong to not tell them?

over 4 years ago
beautiful1127 didn't upload a photo

beautiful1127

15 posts

I’m not a psychic but honestly do what makes you happy protect your peace you don’t have to tell anyone until you are ready to

over 4 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

TAROT CARDS $40 (present, future, love life, ceerer, and ansewers all questions)

LOVE READING $25 for 45 minutes time not used can be saved CAREER READING $25 for 45 minutes adittional 5$ will include love (any time not used can be saved) •LOVE TAROT $17 (10min) FULL LIFE READING $55 (love and career included) •MINI TAROT * $15 (20 min) CHAKRA BALANCEING $65 STRONGEST READING $100 (no time limit) PAST LIFE READING $200 (no set time everyone is different)

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HEY KIDDO! HAPPY EASTER! NO , YOU DO NOT NEED TO SAY ANYTHING YOUR DOING RIGHT BECAUSE THE MORE ANYONE YOUR CLOSE TO KNOWS THE MORE THAT THE ENEMY LISTENS AND KNOWS WHATS IN YOUR MIND AND IN YOUR HEART! BUT HERE’S WHAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY FRIEND JUST KEEP IT REAL WITH GOD, AND NO BODY ELSE!

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

Nah, girl its your right.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do, my mentor put it this way

’ A warrior must sometimes hide and make hard decisions to survive a war’

- same applies here.. get your child through the hard stages and then explain when youre ready.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you made the right moves and what is ahead for you and much more . On line now -Live chat-I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

call m e i have information that you will find useful on your life

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 4 years ago
psychiccounselantmelina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

52 posts

Contact to find out what is true and false about poi!! using your angel guides I’m about to connect and feel how the next 6 months to two years will play out spring special 10$ for 22 mins!!

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life,