Snakes

over 4 years ago

I repeatedly keep dreaming about snakes. 1st one was the snake….. pythons were wrapped around me. 2nd…...one bit me in the face…..and my tounge split like a snake and I turned into one…...this is sooo strange. Can anyone interpret what these dreams mean?. I heard it represents jealousy from outsiders

over 4 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

please call me and let me read for you because I know what this means I will give you 5 percent off on my readingTAROT CARDS $40 (present, future, love life, ceerer, and ansewers all questions)

LOVE READING $25 for 45 minutes time not used can be saved CAREER READING $25 for 45 minutes adittional 5$ will include love (any time not used can be saved) •LOVE TAROT $17 (10min) FULL LIFE READING $55 (love and career included) •MINI TAROT * $15 (20 min) CHAKRA BALANCEING $65 STRONGEST READING $100 (no time limit) PAST LIFE READING $200 (no set time everyone is different) s

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you interpretation of this dream , and more to look out for. I will give you true insight and details and to protect yourself from evil coming your way . On line now Live chat – I have specials this evening . Blessings

over 4 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

snakes mean differnt things but from what you are saying these dreams are warnings about people close to you ploting something agenst you call me i have more information that you really need to know about

over 4 years ago
tristanv didn't upload a photo

Tristan Valentine (tristanv)

8 posts

These dreams are a warning.. snakes usually represent the people around you, but there is something very significant about you turning into one that i would like to share with you if you would like to connect with me.