am i doomed to be single and alone?

over 5 years ago

My name is sheena anne-marie and i am 34. not the best luck in the world with men and am wondering if i would ever meet anyone or have anyone interested in me? i am forever meeting complicated/unavailable men and looking for a psychic to talk to about this.

Many thanks in advance!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO AND WELCOME TO BITWINE. WELL, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE INSIGHT ON WHAT IS TAKEING PLACE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME TODAY ON THIS MATTER AND GET BETTER UNDERSTANDING. KNOW WHERE YOU WERE, WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOUR GOING.

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

hi there I would love to help! contact me and mention the forum to get a discount :) hope to hear soon

over 5 years ago

thanks!

over 5 years ago

Hi Sheenaamc,

I just pulled a single card related to your situation. It was the Ace of Pentacles. The Ace of Pentacles is associated with things like abundance, opportunity, increase, etc. I know this is not your present experience when it comes to romance, but it also is a pretty distinct answer to your question. I would say that you are meant to be in a meaningful relationship considering this message.

It is challenging to do a read off of a single card, but clearly the overall answer is an affirmative. I would be glad to do a reading to elaborate for you if you want to give me a call.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

thanks James! i will try and schedule a call with you as i would like to know more!

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come in for a reading I would love to help mention the forum for some extra free time :)

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

Hello Sheena,

It is understandable that you would be questioning your life and relationships, with so many roadblocks you have run into.

I see you hold yourself to a specific standard, which is great.

I do feel your frustrations and would love to offer you the Secrets Of Your Birthday Report which will offer you the opportunity to gain the tools to better understand yourself; better control your own destiny; enable you to Build the Self Confidence and assurance that the decisions you make will be the right ones for you!

Please connect with me in live chat to arrange your report.

Looking forward to Enlightening You, PKR

over 5 years ago

thanks!

over 5 years ago

Hey Sheena!

- How frustrating it must be to feel always stuck in love, that once you get ready to rest and settle something happens to get you up and moving and anxious again but..

The key is understanding how the habits and perceptions we have are attracting the people around us and how to break a cycle and a habit that seems to keep ongoing.

It will take some introspection and a lot of patience and determination to get yourself ready for ‘the one’—but we know that by his karma, he is also ‘getting ready’

give me a call to speak today and we can get you fighting fit for the battlefield of love. ;)

love and light.

TGO

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when you will meet a grounded man where know his direction and know what the wants in life for romance . I will give you the truth . I see a lot through spirit . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings