Twin flame runner

over 5 years ago

I read about twin flames and what a twin flame runner is, besides being pateint and going through the emotions…...what can I do?

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’m not a reader. But I can help you cause I’m a true Twin. All you can do is. Send them love love them unconditionally. & work on yourself. There is no magic cure for it all. Cassidy cane has some good mediations that do work If you believe…. My TF is a constant runner. Who also gets himself into relationships as well. That don’t last He comes back. Gets spooked & off he goes again

Best advice. Try TwinFlame 11:11 or other sites. You’ll get the best help there not here. & most of its free.

Lift your vibes. Concentrate on you the most. & speak to true twins. Either in union or close to union

Blessings to you

over 5 years ago

Ty Chree. I’ll do that. He runs yes but i know that i love him and i have to let him just go thru the motions. And your right, i have to work on myself to heal as well and once he comes around, which he will…..he will see that I’ve been the 1 all long.

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Your welcome Jess I do just wish someone told me all this at the start of my journey rather then what they did. I’ve made mistakes that haven’t helped our situation. Another thing I’ll say. Is always keep your thoughts positive towards your union. Don’t think what you don’t want. Cause that’s what usually manifest. Hence the spot I’m in now. Believe so much in you both that it manifests quickly

Mines awake & still running so being awake don’t help.   Something else that can help.  Is wether you identify as the DF or DM.  & work on your gifts too

Best of luck.

over 5 years ago
expertguidance's photo

Conor Brooks (expertguidance)

15 posts

A twin flame connection is an extremely rare and intense connection between two people. I deal with a lot of twin flame relationships when reading for my clients and each situation is similar. A twin flame “runner” is someone who runs because they are scared of the intensity of the connection. Runners are in love with the chaser but they do not realize 100% what exactly they are doing, when they are running. They are simply very confused and scared of the intense connection.

My best advice is to show your support for the runner and love them as a friend, even though it will be extremely difficult to control your true feelings you have for this person. By loving them as a friend, you are allowing them to feel comfortable and not as pressured to enter a relationship. Eventually the friendship will turn into a relationship and that is when the runner will feel ready to commit.

over 5 years ago

Andrew, we are in a relationship. We have been together for what will be 4 months 2 morrow. He says he loves me, i believe he does but yet he runs. And your right, i do have to separate my feelings and become a friend but its extremely difficult because im in love with him. Im giving him some time and space. I got the advice to do that and to a few other things. As hard as it will be, i have to do it.

over 5 years ago

Hi Jess,

I am unfamiliar with the term “twin flame runner.” However, in the metaphysical and esoteric communities it seems as though new terms are being added to the vernacular on a daily basis.

In terms of the relational dynamic, the Hermit card came up for your situation. In terms of someone “running,” it may just be a timing issue or something of that nature. The Hermit is not about relational development, but often times supports personal development. I would be cautious and pay attention to how much of your mental and emotional energy you are investing in this person right now. Clearly now is not the time for relational growth, so it would be wise to invest your mental and emotional attention elsewhere for right now.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago
juliannaso's photo

Lady Julianna (juliannaso)

2 posts

Psychic Andrew gave a gem of an advice!