Contacting my guides

over 12 years ago
anddieus didn't upload a photo

Al (anddieus)

2 posts

I have been working for the past several months at contacting my guides’ not consistently as I should, I admit, but would like to know what else I can be doing in addition to becoming consistent, to aid my growth and connection to them? I do on occasion know when they are trying to get a message across.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Just as your doing. Talk to them daily they do listen and when they are trying to get a message to you but its not clear ask them to tell you the next time your asleep it does work but be patient like any psychic gift it takes time to develop. Have a read of chakras your crown chakra is what connects you to the spirit realm perhaps its closed or underactive. There are tests you can do to find out with me my anja which is my third eye is overactive but yet my crown chakra is underactive explains why I get frustrated when bizarre things are happening cause someone is trying to get my attention so I turn round and say I am not a damn mind reader just tell me what your trying to tell me. It worked that night I definately got a message but thought hey a little unfair and had a stern word and said well maybe if you started helping me instead of working against me then I will and now they are helping me and yes I did what that message said. So sometimes talking to them and pointing certain things out is required.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up an interesting card for you.the ten of cups reversed.this card promises fulfillment and happiness,but also warns to you be thankful for the connection you already have with your guides.Sometimes when we look only to climb up the mountain of attainment we forget to give thanks for the green pastures at hand.Be thankful you have these moments with your guides,and thank them for the little they do show you currently.With time and patience they will naturally make themselves more apparent into your every day life,they may already,but you are failing to see it.Or not being alert to their signs.blessings to you xxx

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

My spirit guide was trying to get my attention again today everytime they are doing this I can’t log into facebook chat and I just realised had I realised that I would have discovered a nice surprise earlier but anyway be patient it takes time. My spirit guide likes to play with things I think they turned my tv off once where I last lived and has been known to move my exercise ball from time to time. I know that they are there and knowing they are helping me it helps me stay grounded and centred and I find it easier to do things such as remote viewing. You could try cleansing your chakras I do know when my anja is working because the front of my head hurts which sounds odd.

over 12 years ago
anddieus didn't upload a photo

Al (anddieus)

2 posts

Thank you everyone for your replies!!! I really appreciate it. Stacy-Ann, I had the same thought earlier today before reading your response.. Message has been received loud and clear!!! Debbie, thanks my out ears tend to feels really hot when “things” are going on… I also keep finding dimes around the house, every other day i find a dime or two on the floor somewhere. I’m learning to be appreciative and still so I can hear and be thankful. Thanks again everyone!!