In tune

over 5 years ago

Im new to reading tarot cards and learning all the meanings of them. Im only on the major arcana and will move onto the minor arcana. Can anyone suggest any good techniques besides meditation to clear my mind? I always seems to have my thoughts scattered all over and Im constantly thinking about everything. Anyw suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

the best way to do this is meditation, it’s also the most effective means. read about mindfulness meditation if you are having issues with distractability.

over 5 years ago

Thanks Akesha. I’ll look into that.

over 5 years ago

I like to clear my space with the smudge of my choice (sage, palo santo, cedar) and bath in salt or a clear bath :)

Good luck, Pixie

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

first of all do not read tarot on your self that is very bad luck

over 5 years ago

@superior LOVE how is it bad? I only really do it to practice before I do it for someone else.

over 5 years ago

I just read on the mistakes and they make sense.

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi jess I know ur having trouvble with meditation but I do have something in mind if you would like to join me thrua live session, I can help guide u thru a meditation/healing to help with a sound mind heart and soul that youn will feel almost instantly im online now for chat ! BLESSINGS!

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your