Lost Jacket

over 5 years ago
pjpres's photo

Paul (pjpres)

7 posts

I had a bit of a rough friday night and got too drunk I went home with some people but I guess they suddenly kicked me out and I was lost and I wandered into a convenience store and just opened a bag of chips without paying for it so the owner called the police and a cop dropped me off somewhere random and I realized I left my jacket I believe at the home I went too and I have no idea where it was as I am not from this city I am here for work. I already called the bars they don’t have it.

Is there any possible way to get my jacket back I wonder if I will the person could return it as my name is written on the inside of the jacket the same as my facebook name, Paul.

My car keys are in the jacket unfortunately. I guess I am screwed. It is a big green winter jacket with blue liner on the inside.

over 5 years ago

I don’t see you getting it bak im sorry. But this will be a huge lesson learned for you and I see you starting to change some of your old habits. I do feel like you get new keys made and all will be good. But no jacket again .. Sorry

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Paul,

I’m really concerned about you and how you are living your life right now because this current lackadaisical approach doesn’t seem to be working very well for you; does it! I think the bigger question is what was going on for you to get drunk to where your life is now getting even further out of control. I’d love to chat with you and see how we can help get things back on track.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION MORE DIRECTLY: Call the covenience store to see if your jacket is there. That’s just the first thing coming to me. If the jacket is not there then to find your jacket, you need to hire someone who can do “scrying” or “dowsing” (those two search terms will help you find the right psychic).

Hope that helps.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
pjpres's photo

Paul (pjpres)

7 posts

So i got my jacket, keys and vaporizer back tonight which I am happy about. I remembered how apparently your iphones GPS tracks all of your locations and was able to access this and managed to find the location and with google maps street view found the house I thought was it and went there tonight and it was it. They were very apologetic as they said they just drove off leaving the house and left me outside without my stuff. They said they had been meaning to bring it to the police. It could have been much worse as this is Canada and its been -25 for over a week.

I wouldn’t say my life is spiraling out of control however I do consistently do dumb things when I am drinking and would say in fact almost all of my life’s major problems have been alcohol related and that is no exaggeration. My life in general hasn’t been going out of control though more so the opposite direction in these last few months.