Will I find a new job soon?

over 5 years ago

I have grown very tried of this job and the spirits there is pure evil I wanna make enough to move to somewhere I really hate it here in Cincinnati will there be something else coming my way?

over 5 years ago

Hello good morning is a pleasure to help you if there is something new for you only that you have to work a lot on your thoughts in your emotions and in the energetic purification and necessary if what you are wanting is to really move forward to generate those changes You have to start with yourself I can recommend some ways to remove negative energies and help you open the roads if you want you can find me now mention the forum and I can make a special offer for you I send you a lot of light many blessings Daniela

over 5 years ago

Hi Teanna,

Your current situation is no longer serving you and it’s time for change. You are at a pivotal point and yes there is something better for you! Call me, I’d be happy to help and give you some guidance on this. -Violet

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Teanna Inell,

I wasn’t much of a fan of Cincinnati either. It’s far too conservative for your beautiful and free personality.

I “get” that when you move on, you won’t want to be turning back. You really ARE “done!” The beautiful thing is? You are NOT stuck. You CAN move on and it will be happening for you.

Let me help.

SunTiger