Job interview?

over 5 years ago

Hi. Will i get a job interview at any of the jobs I have applied for? Will I get one of the jobs, or do I have to continue to apply? And if so for how long? My current job is killing my spirit, I have to get out of there. Thanks.

over 5 years ago

Dont give up yet one will be there for u soon

over 5 years ago

Hello Queen Good afternoon is a pleasure to help you I see that soon you will receive a new job offer you will call for an interview there may be some delay of up to 2 months but no more than that try to cleanse your energies immediately take advantage of the waning moon to make an energy discharge because I see that there are many blockages that are the product of your mind if you want an interview with me I can make you a special offer mention the forum, and I will explain how to open your paths. I send you many blessings. Daniela

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Marie,

I know you feel stuck at the moment. Yet you can break free. You simply must make different choices to make your future better than your past … and to do that … when you apply for jobs, it’s a mistake to apply for the positions for which you already qualify. Apply for jobs where your talents and capabilities would give you the ability to advance your career in a position where you know you could succeed if given the chance. Tap into your full potential as you look for work.

If you want a detailed reading … give me a holler.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hello, hope your doing well, Things want to get better but I’m seeing some blockages, looks like there is nothing your doing but, its the people you are around that is affecting you the most! You will need to change things around you, you have the right mind set, but not enough energy to back it up to get you on a better path.. Find the right Energy expert to heal your energies, I am offering a Free Chakra Chat on live chat, for 2 min, or Message me!

Blessings!