Help

over 5 years ago
sparkle12 didn't upload a photo

sparkle12

16 posts

Hi my name patty. When will Santiago start to look for me? I want to start talking to him. Is he intrested in me?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello honey Good afternoon is a pleasure to help you I see it a little interested but I also see it very vulnerable is not clear What is the way you want to follow And ati somehow you see a little stiff is like he can not decipher if really wants to approach you what I advise you to work and much in your emotions that you can connect a little more with you and if you want I can apply some rituals that you can do yourself to help in the energy balance and help attract what are very powerful and we are in an excellent moon to do it I send you a lot of light and if you are going to have a consultation with me, mention that it has been from the forum And that way I can make you a special promotion Many blessings for you and I hope Daniela

over 5 years ago

Hi Patty,

I would say that there is some level of interest there. The Wheel of Fortune came up for this situation, which is a very good sign. The Wheel of Fortune represents luck and fortune being on your side related to this situation.

If you want to look at this in a bit more detail, give me a call.

Love & light, James M.