Valentine's Day

over 5 years ago
lostone32 didn't upload a photo

lostone32

19 posts

Alone? No Valentine?? Things have been utterly awful.

1/15/1983.

over 5 years ago

I’d be happy to look into your love life for you. I have some good deals going on right now too: 5min/$10, 10min/$20, 15min/$25, and 20min/$30. Sending you love & light for your path. Hope to hear from you soon :)

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello honey Good afternoon is a pleasure to help you what I see in you is a lot of instability and many situations in the past that you have dragging that you have not finished overcoming that brings you many energy blocks and also brings you closure of roads there is a tendency to repeat situations again and again we could look and see in detail I can teach you some attraction bath that you can do to connect with that person you want and be able to be together on Valentine’s Day Meanwhile you will have to work your emotions a lot Many blessings I hope Daniela

over 5 years ago

Hi Lostone32,

It can be awful or it can be pleasant. The truth is that there is no relationship that can ever “make” us happy. Things like love, joy, and peace are choices that we apply to our situation. The idea that you can get these thing from another person is actually a dangerous one. When our sense of love, joy, and peace are projected onto another person, place, or thing, we are only surrendering our power. It means that these things have control over how we experience life.

The card I pulled for you today is the High Priestess. This is a strong indicator that you are focusing your attention in an incorrect direction. The High Priestess is the symbol for personal growth, not relational growth. She represents spiritual growth and nearly every spiritual tradition teaches us that love, joy, and peace are inner experiences. They are not contingent on external factors.

This can actually be a challenging card if you are resistant to personal growth and taking personal responsibility for your own experience of life. If this is your current soul lesson and you keep avoiding it, you will only be able to create unsustainable relationships. You will inevitably keep hitting a brick wall in relationships until you are willing go within and cultivate these inner qualities.

If you want a detailed reading I would be glad to help.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

come chat its really not as bad as u think