What is happening

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I’m happily dating a man long distance. We get along great except I do want more from him. AN engagement RING to show a true commitment. We’ve been dating for 2 years now. Today, something strange happened. Like the past 2 jan/ Feb’s …. in the past. A man from my past “T” has appeared out of no where and wants to talk. Now, I do allot of readings. Ask, the same things. The guides I think are pointing my ring I’m wanting is going to come from …”T” but I have NO DESIRE to be with this man! I want it from my bf :( my bf is tall, dark brown hair, 49. Engineer. Why, does “T” pop back in around these days I think my bf will give me a ring?!! The advisors I speak to are on it. I just dont think their getting the right person. What do you make of this?

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Ann,

T is just hopeful that you will let down your guard around him so he can get back into your life. The New Year is when many people do self-analysis and he’s thinking about his future. When I pull a card on him he’s feeling a soul connection with you and would love to be in your good graces.

As for your boyfriend, I’d be happy to do a fully detailed reading on him for you. Just give me a chat when you’re ready!

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

hey hun I don’t see that ‘t’ coming into your life is a good thing he wants to ruin everything for you call me I have a lot of information for you that will blow your mind

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and when you will receive your ring from your boyfriend and much more . I will give you the truth. On line live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and as im reading in your love cards it does show because some one from the past is coming soon to reconcile with you . and im seeing that it is him that needs clarity and understanding.im on line .

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thank you all for your help my boyfriend knows I what I want. He knows I want to take it to the next t leval and I’m trying to talk to him but it’s hard when he lives away. He, asked last night if we could talk about it another time. He was tired. It was late. This, was done by text. But to not get into an argument I agreed. I hate living in a home by myself. I’m ready to have a partner to “share” my life with together.under one roof. Not separate lives. Hours apart.