No ring yet .... :(

over 5 years ago

My boyfriend and I last saw each other, Christmas morning.I was hoping for an engagement ring, but I never got it. Schedules wouldn’t allow for us to see one another on NYE. We keep in touch during the day with cute messages to one another. However, tonight I told him I hated being apart and how I wished I could be in his arms at the end of the day. His reply, NOTHING.. What is going on with this man?? When will he start this ball rolling? I want to move from this area and live with him. I’m wanting a full commitment and to share my life together under one roof.

over 5 years ago

Hi Trussker,

I am going to tell you a quick story about a client I once had that might be relevant to your situation.

I had this woman one time that always asked me if she was going to get engaged or married. Each time we did a reading she received the Three of Cups, which is one of the most prominent symbols for engagements and marriage. However, she also kept getting the Eight of Swords OR the Devil card in the readings as well. These two cards represent illusions and feelings of being trapped.

We discussed this in detail and the message that kept coming up was the importance of taking each opportunity in the relationship and finding joy and happiness in those moments. The cards were pretty clear that she had objectified the engagement and marriage. With the Eight of Swords and ESPECIALLY the Devil card this is a strong indicator that even though this was going to take place, the longer she made this event the object of her affection, the less sustainable the relationship was over time.

The cards have no ability to create the future. They are a metaphysical tool to help us understand our ever evolving human experience. It is unwise to focus only on one element in a reading or expend an exorbitant amount of emotional and mental energy on single events within relationships. Relationships are really built through many micro events that are met with love, joy, peace, and gratitude.

She eventually did get engaged and married. I didn’t hear from her for six months, until she contacted me to let me know that she was getting a divorce. Her relationship was unsustainable, because too much of her emotional and mental energy was focused on the “major event” rather than paying attention to the warnings that were present in her situation. They were not only coming from the cards, they were also coming from her own emotional state. She felts dissatisfied and distressed frequently, because she worried that what she wanted would never take place. No matter how many readings she received, she would still return her emotional and mental energy on distress. So her heart was sending her the same signals that the cards were revealing.

My recommendation is to find the sustainable love, joy, and peace within the context of your present situation. If it is not there, then the quandary is not about engagement or marriage. There is something deeper going on in the situation that engagement and marriage will not fix.

If you want, I would be glad to do a full reading on this issue for you. There is no guarantee that the Devil or Eight of Swords will come up. LOL However, considering your line of questioning, I felt it was appropriate to tell you this story.

If you do want a reading, let me know that you are responding to the “Ask a Psychic” forum and I will give you 10% off of any flat rate minute package.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I agree with James and especially this part: “Find the sustainable love, joy, and peace within the context of your present situation.”

Just the act of wanting something so badly, so that it’s all that you focus upon, can cause the kindest, most loving person to run away for fear of being too controlled.

You have a World of potential at your fingertips. So focus on all your assets. You have a great boyfriend. You’re beautiful. You get to come and go pretty much as you please. Be careful not to hold so tightly onto the idea of that ring to where you end up smothering everything that’s beautiful and beneficial for you now.

Relax and allow good things to just flow toward you. Meanwhile, if you’d like a reading to explain exactly how your sweetheart is feeling, to help set your mind at ease, I’d be happy to look into it for you.

Hope that helps.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead this year fro you and him and see his true feelings and thoughts for marriage and future with you . I will give you the truth . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and yes I can see your stress about all that is going on but rest a shore because im seeing things working out and getting stronger im seeing because there is new doors opening up for you and im seeing because you will be together as well, im on line .

over 5 years ago

Thanks, everyone. Going to stay overnight tonight. Traveling now. I just would like to end the distance and be more stable. That’s the reason I feel o should have a ring. He can’t keep expecting me to travel 4 hours to stay overnight then leave. I just want more. a RING :((