Is there something else going on

over 5 years ago

Hello everyone..its this girl name crystal,that’s my boyfriend friend girl friend..my boyfriend don’t be having no ride to get to work so today she picked him up to take him to work.they both work at the same place.i just wanted to know is there something else going on between them beside her picking him up and taking him to work

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Shakema,

Instead of worrying about him riding to work with her, you have a number of options to make sure he keeps coming back home to you.

Give me a chat and I’ll look into everything that’s going on so you have clarity. In the meanwhile? Up your game. That means, reward him sexually soon as he gets home and make him completely forget about everyone and everything related to work.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

You are so right,I don’t really be in the mood sexually nomore and I don’t no why..I use to be.i scared of getting my heart broke

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Shakema,

Well? Not being in the sexual mood is part of what is making you feel so incredibly worried that he will start looking elsewhere. Please see a doctor to make sure your lowered libido is not health-related.

Be well.

SunTiger