Tonight

over 5 years ago

The gentleman, I’m dating has to work tomorrow. Which means I’m at home alone. Which sucks. Will he be at home alone tonight in BED, or celebrating? I cannot help being petty over this and think negativly. He always works or is with his teenagers. He apologized, earlier but I’ve always, forgiven him over things like this. I’m just tired of being understanding all the time. I want to have fun like everyone else. Thanks, and Happy New years to everyone.

over 5 years ago
annb didn't upload a photo

An.n (annb)

1 post

Sounds like you are not getting as much of him as you want. Perhaps you both should sit down and set up “us” time at least once per week or an amount of time that feels right to you .

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Happy new year to you dear, i i see he has some relationship some one in contact with him please come to me for detail

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Happy New Year to you and all:) I can understand how do you feel and what is the problem you are going through.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Happy New Years -I will look into spirit and see what is ahead for the this year with you and this relationship with this man and the future . I will give you the truth and much more . On line -I have specials . I don’t sugar coat only what the spirit show around a situation. Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Willow,

It’s important to remain emotionally mature when facing your own worry based on what your significant other is doing. Acknowledge your personal boundaries, at least on a personal level, so you can then state what is and is not acceptable for dating you.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi Willow,

I hope you had an okay new year anyway. My husband had to work and then my mother decided at the last minute to cancel our plans. So I totally understand where you are coming from. However, it gave me some time to reflect on the upcoming year.

If you find yourself frustrated frequently about the relationship we can take a look. The important thing to remember in relationships is that they are not the ultimate source of our ability to enjoy life. They can certainly compliment the joy we already have, but love, joy, and peace are all intrinsic qualities. I would be happy to take a look at your situation and see what is going on. If this is happening frequently, there may likely be a metaphysical cause and a way to create a strategy that breaks any relational patterns that could be afflicting you.

If you are interested in looking at this relationship further, I would be glad to help. Let me know that you are responding to a message from the forum and I will give you 10% off of any flat rate minute package.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago

Suntiger James

You both are truly gifted. You both touched on things I was feeling and experiencing tonight. @Suntiger, you helped me stay in check with out, letting my emotions get the best of me, as I was talking to him earlier. @ JAMES, What can I say….but, you touched on what I felt after I almost lost it on him tonight. I had to get a grip, and remind myself…its ME & ME alone who is responsible for MY happiness… not him. He should only add to it. I read an article about it and funny thing … I then saw your reply shortly after.

You both are very intune and REAL.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and happy new years and what I do see in the cards is he was actually working he doesn’t have time for a social life and he is not trying to make it hard on you but he does work and has to work. im on line .

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Willow,

So glad to help. When feeling lonely (in love) call a girlfriend for comfort. So many of us make the big mistake of expecting a romantic partner to be our EVERYTHING and that’s just far too large of a job for any human being to fill alone. Meanwhile, if you ever want a reading to know what’s going on in his thoughts and feelings, so you know if your emotions are rational in the moment or not, give me a chat.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I couldn’t have answered this any better than SunTiger and James already have. Best of luck to you!