Empath

over 5 years ago

Not sure about this but i talked to another psychic and she believes i may have sum empath abilities. Could I be?

over 5 years ago

Hi Jess,

I just responded to your other post, so I will make this brief. Everyone has intuitive ability and empathic ability to some degree. However, if it comes up specifically in a reading, then it is very likely this is a gift that you are meant to be using. Empaths are healers and have the ability to shift energy. You may want to look into some techniques that will help you shift energy. I recommend the Ho’Oponopono technique as a way of both managing your empath gift and utilize it for the purpose of healing.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago

Hey Jess,

I will echo what James said, and add a recommendation. Two crystals that can help as you explore your empathic abilities: Black tourmaline for protection (my go-to stone) and Fluorite to guide you, as you develop this gift. I am an empath, and these are two stones that have been powerful for me. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Violet

over 5 years ago

Thanks guys. Im learning a lil about crystals right now. I’ll definitely check them out

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

Empaths often take on other people’s problems to a degree where it can begin depleting their own body’s energetic systems. When that happens, they can begin to feel overwhelmed. That’s why many experienced empaths find a need to protect themselves. There are a number of practices that such individuals can adopt to keep from giving away too much healing energy to their own detriment.

Knowledge is power.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Thank you Sun Tiger, James, and Violet. You guys are amazing and I thank you for all the advice and encouragement

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

You are welcome, honey. <3>

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes it can be true and it is not a bad thing to test your spirits to see if you really do.im on line.

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

meditation…that is all.